Thank you for taking the time to see what the British Irish Chamber of Commerce can offer you and your business. This is an exciting time for the Chamber. Our membership has grown to over 200 members and we are hoping to continue to expand our membership across Britain and Ireland over the coming years. Our membership represents a variety of industry from global corporations, to SMEs and cultural organisations. The combined turnover of our members is in excess of €33 Billion globally, of which a substantial amount is generated within the joint business space. Our membership employs over 54,000 people on either side of the Irish Sea. We are successfully growing our business and political networks and have activated a range of Subcommittees to look after business needs. These subcommittees are: Food & Agribusiness; Energy; Culture, Arts, Sports & Tourism; International Issues; British Interests; Small & Medium Enterprises; and Banking & Regulation. The Chamber is developing into the active body that we first envisaged in 2011, running numerous successful events and helping you to meet the right people in the British Irish business space.
Why should you join the British Irish Chamber of Commerce?
- The British Irish Chamber provides a warm, friendly and personal approach to each individual enquiry, guaranteed!
- Instant access to a large number of potential clients through the British Irish Chamber internal membership and external networks
- Business, social and educational networking at our meetings and events
- Access to a wider network and cross-border potential business connections through the Chamber’s membership of the Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe (COBCOE)
- Access to and contact with Government officials of both countries
- Active support of members’ activities and initiatives
- Opportunity for information transfer and exchange
- The benefits of our collaboration with like minded business organisations and state agencies including the British Embassy, UK Trade & Investment, Investec, Enterprise Ireland and Bord Bia.
- Access to the British Irish Chamber’s suite of marketing and promotion tools – publications, online facilities, advertising, speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Access to discounted travel and hotel facilities
- The ability to make a difference and shape the Chamber’s future through active involvement in the established subcommittees