This is an exciting time for the Chamber. We are successfully growing our business and political networks, and we have activated a range of Subcommittees to represent our business sectors. These subcommittees are: Food and Agribusiness; Energy; Culture, Arts, Sports and Tourism; International Issues; British Interests; Small and Medium Enterprises; and Banking and Regulation. The Chamber is an active one, hosting a full calendar of successful events and helping you to meet the right people in the British Irish business space.
Why should you join the British Irish Chamber of Commerce?
- High quality networking opportunities to build valuable business relationships.
- Free company profiling through our website and access to the Chamber’s suite of marketing and promotional tools including, publications, social media and sponsorship opportunities.
- Access to and contact with government officials across the Islands, collaborative business organisations such as Enterprise Ireland, UK Trade & Investment.
- Opportunity for involvement in the Chamber’s subcommittees.
- Instant access to a large number of potential clients through the Chamber’s internal membership networks and as part of the Chamber’s membership to the Council of British Chamber of Commerce in Europe (COBCOE).